5 Piece Gauge Kit - 3-3/8", 2"
This attractive, durable, and affordable Equus 7000 Classic series five piece mechanical gauge set features elegantly styled black dial, chrome bezel, backlit instruments for monitoring speed, oil pressure, water temperature, voltage and fuel level. Installation hardware included. Additional adapters sold separately.
- Set includes 3 3/8 in. 120 MPH mechanical speedometer, 2 in. 100 PSI mechanical oil pressure, 2 in. 280 degree F mechanical water temperature, 2 in. 18V electric voltmeter, and 2 in. electric 0-90 ohm fuel level gauges
- Back-Lit™ illumination for night use. Includes red and green bulb covers.
- Includes the following installation hardware: 3/8 in. & 1/2 in. NPT brass adapter fittings for temperature gauge, 6 ft. nylon tubing with 1/8 compression fittings and 1/8 in. NPT female to 1/4 in. NPT male brass adapter for pressure gauge, 1/4 female spade terminals for voltmeter, and universal 5 bolt fuel level sensor which is adjustable for 5-24 inches of tank depth.
- One million mile odometer with one thousand mile resettable trip meter.
- Configured for 1:1 Drive Ratio (1,000 cable RPM at 60 MPH)
- 5/8 x 18 male thread attachment point for 0.104" square drive speedometer cables. Additional adapters sold separately.
- Matching tachometer is available in Equus model 7068
- Includes installation instructions in English, French, and Spanish.
|Analog or Digital:||Analog|
|Gauge Size (in.):||3.375|
|Gauge Depth (in.):||3.00|
|Range:||0-120 MPH, 0-100 PSI, 120-280Â° F, 0-90 Ohms, 8-18 VDC|
|Scale:||MPH. PSI, Â°F, Ohms, VDC|
|Electrical or Mechanical:||Mech, Elec, Mech|
|Lighting Type:||White Incandescent|
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
7000 SERIES BENEFITS
EQUUS® REPLACEMENT TACH & GAUGES
This attractive, durable and affordable line features a selection of elegantly designed 2” stainless / chrome bezel gauges with 90º (electrical) and 270º (mechanical) sweeps, as well as matching tachometers for the automotive aftermarket buyer. The series' increased performance and accuracy is achieved by its original equipment-type Electric Aircore meter movement or solid brass mechanical Bourdon Tube meter movement. All feature Back-Lit™ illumination and include easy-to-read mounting instructions in English, French and Spanish.
The series' increased performance and accuracy is achieved by its original equipment-type Electric Aircore meter movement or solid brass mechanical Bourdon Tube meter movement. All feature Back-Lit™ illumination and include easy-to-read mounting instructions in English, French and Spanish.
TWIST ON RING MOUNT
All of our single and triple gauge kits include a rear ring mount attachment to make installation very simple.