2-1/2" White Tachometer
The Equus 5000 Replacement Instrument Series 2 1/2 in. tachometer features a backlit white face with 270 degree sweep and red line indicator, chrome bezel, and pedestal mount. It is compatible with most conventional and electronic ignitions and a variety of cylinder configurations with direct and inductive pickup options included as standard.
- Monitors and Displays 0 to 8000 RPM in 100 RPM increments
- Back-Lit™ illumination for night use
- 270 degree analog needle sweep provides improved visibility and resolution.
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines with conventional and electronic ignition systems (2, 3, and 4 pulse per revolution signals).
- Adjustable shift indicator / red line marker
- Includes pedestal mounting base and hardware for installation.
- Includes installation instructions in English, French, and Spanish.
|Analog or Digital:||Analog|
|Gauge Size (in.):||2.500|
|Gauge Depth (in.):||2.75|
|Scale:||RPM x 1000|
|Electrical or Mechanical:||Electrical|
|Lighting Type:||White Incandescent|
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
5000 SERIES BENEFITS
- Exceptional Quality, Great Value
- Easy to Read Dial Graphics with Orange Pointer
- Stepped Stainless EU Bezels Matches Wide Range of Vehicle Interiors
- Features Perimeter Incandescent Lighting
- Rear Twist-on Mounting Ring is Included for Easy Installation
- Electric Pressure and Temperature Gauges Include Sensors
- Includes Adapters for Most Popular Vehicle Applications
- Additional Adapters are Available and Sold Separately
- Includes OEM Style Incandescent Snap-in Bulb and Socket Assemblies
- Single, Dual and Triple Gauge Sets Include Mounting Panel
Can I use my 5076 with the inductive pick up clamp?
Unfortunately the 5076 can only be used with our green wire that connects to the negative side of the ignition coil.
Can this tachometer be used with diesels?
This tachometer will only be compatible with gas engine vehicles.
What type of ignition system can I use this tach with?
The tachometer is compatible with most Distributor equipped 4 cycle ignition systems, distributorless and other 2 cycle ignition systems. For Multiple spark and Direct (coil on plug) ignition systems please consult the manufacturer/ or vehicle service manual to determine if an adequate tachometer signal connector is available for aftermarket tachometers.
What number of cylinders can this tachometer be used with?
This tachometer has a cylinder push button that allows it to be set from 4-6-8 cylinders.