2" White Oil Pressure Gauge Kit
The Equus 5000 Replacement Instrument Series single 2 in. mechanical gauge console offers excellent instrumentation value featuring a black mounting panel equipped with backlit, chrome bezel, white dial mechanical instrument for Oil Pressure. Installation hardware included. Additional adapters sold separately.
- 2" mechanical oil pressure gauge with black mounting panel
- Oil: 0-100 PSI (270° sweep). Includes 6 ft. nylon tubing with brass compression fittings to 1/8" NPT male and 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT adapter bushing.
- Back-Lit™ illumination for night use
- 270 degree analog needle sweep provides improved visibility and resolution.
- Includes installation instructions in English, French, and Spanish.
|Analog or Digital:||Analog|
|Gauge Size (in.):||2.063|
|Gauge Depth (in.):||1.50|
|Range:||0 - 100 PSI|
|Electrical or Mechanical:||Mechanical|
|Lighting Type:||White Incandescent|
SHIPS WITHIN 4 BUSINESS DAYS
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
5000 SERIES BENEFITS
- Exceptional Quality, Great Value
- Easy to Read Dial Graphics with Orange Pointer
- Stepped Stainless EU Bezels Matches Wide Range of Vehicle Interiors
- Features Perimeter Incandescent Lighting
- Rear Twist-on Mounting Ring is Included for Easy Installation
- Electric Pressure and Temperature Gauges Include Sensors
- Includes Adapters for Most Popular Vehicle Applications
- Additional Adapters are Available and Sold Separately
- Includes OEM Style Incandescent Snap-in Bulb and Socket Assemblies
- Single, Dual and Triple Gauge Sets Include Mounting Panel
Where can I purchase a longer piece of nylon tubing?
At this time we only have the nylon tubing available in the set size of 72" unfortunately we do not have a longer tube available.
Can I replace the nylon tubing with a copper tube?
You can replace the nylon tubing with the copper tubing that we have available under our accessories tab.
What would cause the temp on the gauge to read higher?
If the gauge is reading a higher temperature remove any air that may be stuck in the nylon tubing by loosening the compression nut. Once the air has been removed confirm is the issue is still present. If the gauge continues to read higher than expected please contact our technical support group for further assistance.
What adapters are available for this gauge?
All adapters compatible with this gauge can be viewed under our accessories tab
Can I use this gauge with diesel engines?
Unfortunately this gauge will only be compatible with gas engines.