2" Fuel Level Gauge / GM
2" Fuel Level Gauge - GM
|Analog or Digital:||Analog|
|Gauge Size (in.):||2.063|
|Gauge Depth (in.):||1.63|
|Range:||0 Ω Empty / 90 Ω Full|
|Scale:||E - F|
|Electrical or Mechanical:||Electrical|
|Lighting Type:||White Incandescent|
SHIPS WITHIN 4 BUSINESS DAYS
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
5000 SERIES BENEFITS
- Exceptional Quality, Great Value
- Easy to Read Dial Graphics with Orange Pointer
- Stepped Stainless EU Bezels Matches Wide Range of Vehicle Interiors
- Features Perimeter Incandescent Lighting
- Rear Twist-on Mounting Ring is Included for Easy Installation
- Electric Pressure and Temperature Gauges Include Sensors
- Includes Adapters for Most Popular Vehicle Applications
- Additional Adapters are Available and Sold Separately
- Includes OEM Style Incandescent Snap-in Bulb and Socket Assemblies
- Single, Dual and Triple Gauge Sets Include Mounting Panel
What is causing my gauge to peg past full?
If the gauge is is not properly grounded it can cause the gauge to peg past full. It's also may be necessary to add an alternative ground from the sender plate to the chassis.
Why is my gauge not reading correct?
Please verify that the ohms for the sending unit are matching the ohms of our gauge. Incorrect ohms will cause the gauge to read incorrectly.
Where should I set the Pointer Positison?
It all depends on what are the Omhs on the sending unit. Would need to check the ohms on full and empty.