2" Chrome Volt Triple Gauge Kit
- Oil: 0-100 PSI (90° sweep)
- Volt: 8 to 18 volt range (90° sweep)
- Water: 130° to 280° F (90° sweep). Includes 6 ft. capillary tubing
- Back-Lit™ illumination for night use. Includes red and green bulb covers
- Rear twist-on ring mount design makes mounting simple
- Includes the following installation hardware: 3/8 in. & 1/2 in. NPT brass adapter fittings for temperature gauge, 6 ft. nylon tubing with 1/8 compression fittings and 1/8 in. NPT female to 1/4 in. NPT male brass adapter for pressure gauge, 1/4 female spade terminals for voltmeter, and qty. 3 self-tapping screws with washers for console installation.
|Analog or Digital:||Analog|
|Gauge Size (in.):||2.063|
|Gauge Depth (in.):||1.63|
|Range:||130-280 F, 8-18V, 0-100 PSI|
|Scale:||Deg F, Volts, PSI|
|Electrical or Mechanical:||Mechanical|
|Lighting Type:||White Incandescent|
SHIPS WITHIN 4 BUSINESS DAYS
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
7000 SERIES BENEFITS
EQUUS® REPLACEMENT TACH & GAUGES
This attractive, durable and affordable line features a selection of elegantly designed 2” stainless / chrome bezel gauges with 90º (electrical) and 270º (mechanical) sweeps, as well as matching tachometers for the automotive aftermarket buyer. The series' increased performance and accuracy is achieved by its original equipment-type Electric Aircore meter movement or solid brass mechanical Bourdon Tube meter movement. All feature Back-Lit™ illumination and include easy-to-read mounting instructions in English, French and Spanish.
The series' increased performance and accuracy is achieved by its original equipment-type Electric Aircore meter movement or solid brass mechanical Bourdon Tube meter movement. All feature Back-Lit™ illumination and include easy-to-read mounting instructions in English, French and Spanish.
TWIST ON RING MOUNT
All of our single and triple gauge kits include a rear ring mount attachment to make installation very simple.
Is the triple gauge set also available in electrical?
Unfortunately at this time we do not have the triple gauge set pre-assembled with electrical gauges. However, we do have the panels available to purchase individual electronic gauges and manually assemble the electronic triple gauge set.
Can I purchase a replacement 1-1/2" gauge?
Any replacement gauges can be purchased based on availability. Please contact our technical support number to check the availability of the requested gauge.