Equus 7000 Series 5 Piece Gauge Set
Equus has brought together the most popular gauges into a simple kit. This attractive, durable, and affordable Equus 7000 Classic series five-piece electric gauge set features elegantly styled black dials, chrome bezels, Back-Lit™ instruments. This kit comes ready for monitoring speed, oil pressure, water temperature, voltage and fuel level. Installation hardware included and all senders included where applicable. Additional adapters sold separately.
- Set includes all electric instruments - 3 3/8" 120 MPH Speedometer, 2" 100 PSI Oil Pressure, 2" 280 F° Water Temperature, 2" 18V Voltmeter, and 2" 0-90 ohm Fuel Level gauges.
- Includes the following installation hardware: water temperature and oil pressure sending units, 2-wire speed sensor (7/8-18 thread), 1/4", 3/8", & 1/2" NPT brass adapter fittings, 1/4" female spade terminals for voltmeter, and universal 5 bolt fuel level sensor (0-90 ohm & adjustable for 5-24 inches of tank depth), mounting hardware, and installation instructions (English, Spanish, French).
- Electric gauges are easier, quicker, and safer to install and keep hazardous fluids in the engine bay.
- Back-Lit™ illumination for night use.
- Speedometer is easily calibrated with a 2-mile drive (no dip switches!) and can be reprogrammed at any time to accommodate changes in gear ratio or wheel and tire combination. One million mile odometer with one thousand mile resettable trip meter.
- Each gauge utilizes a rear twist-on ring mount design that makes gauge mounting simple.
- Matching tachometer is available separately, Equus model E7068.
|Analog or Digital:||Analog|
|Gauge Size (in.):||3.375|
|Gauge Depth (in.):||3.00|
|Range:||0-120 MPH, 0-100 PSI, 120-280Â° F, 0-90 Ohms, 8-18 VDC|
|Scale:||MPH. PSI, Â°F, Ohms, VDC|
|Electrical or Mechanical:||Mech, Elec, Mech|
|Lighting Type:||White Incandescent|
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
7000 SERIES BENEFITS
EQUUS® REPLACEMENT TACH & GAUGES
This attractive, durable and affordable line features a selection of elegantly designed 2” stainless / chrome bezel gauges with 90º (electrical) and 270º (mechanical) sweeps, as well as matching tachometers for the automotive aftermarket buyer. The series' increased performance and accuracy is achieved by its original equipment-type Electric Aircore meter movement or solid brass mechanical Bourdon Tube meter movement. All feature Back-Lit™ illumination and include easy-to-read mounting instructions in English, French and Spanish.
The series' increased performance and accuracy is achieved by its original equipment-type Electric Aircore meter movement or solid brass mechanical Bourdon Tube meter movement. All feature Back-Lit™ illumination and include easy-to-read mounting instructions in English, French and Spanish.
TWIST ON RING MOUNT
All of our single and triple gauge kits include a rear ring mount attachment to make installation very simple.