Gauge Panel, Race, OILP/WTMP, 2 5/8", White, Silver, 8000 Series
Monitor your racecar's critical engine performance functions without breaking the bank! Each highly visible iEquus 8000 Series Race Panel includes a set of 2-5/8" gauges featuring easy twist-on mounting rings, back-lit illumination, and lightweight construction. All gauges include full sweep mechanical movements and the necessary warning switches, fittings and installation components for domestic VS applications (braided line and fuel isolator not included). Every kit includes a durable aluminum panel with indicator lights matched to each gauge that will illuminate to warn the driver in the event of low oil pressure, high water temp, high oil temp and/or low carburated fuel pressure as appropriate.
- OILP: 0 - 100 PSI / 0 - 70 kPa. Includes 6 ft. nylon tubing with brass compression fittings to 1/8" NPT male and 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT adapter bushing.
- WTMP: 130° to 280° F / 60° to 140° C.72 in. capillary tubing. Includes installation adapters for 1/2 in. and 3/8 in. NPT
- Back-Lit™ illumination for night use. Includes red, green, blue and yellow bulb covers.
- 270 degree analog needle sweep provides improved visibility and resolution.
- Includes color coded preset warning lights for oil pressure (on at 18 PSI and below) and Water Temperature (on at 220 degrees F, off at 190 degrees F)
SHIPS WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
8000 SERIES BENEFITS
Each gauge is designed and tested by skilled technicians to ensure superior accuracy. Our electric gauges / tachometers feature an OE specked Electric Aircore meter movement and our mechanical gauges feature a solid brass Bourdon Tube meter movement for increased performance and accuracy.
TWIST ON RING MOUNT
The entire line features a revolutionary Back-Lit™ illumination with a choice of four popular colors:
Innovative Connection Options
Our tachometers include two methods of connection
1. Inductive Pickup
Simply clamps to any spark plug wire to accurately monitor vehicle RPM. Eliminates the need to have expensive DIS adapters.
Connects directly to signal source, such as the negative side of an ignition coil.