2" White Water Temperature Gauge Kit
The Equus 5000 Replacement Instrument Series single 2 in. mechanical temperature gauge console offers excellent instrumentation value featuring a black mounting panel equipped with backlit, chrome bezel, white dial mechanical instrument for Water Temperature. Installation hardware included. Additional adapters sold separately.
- 2" water temperature gauge with black mounting panel
- Water: 130° to 280° F (270° sweep). Includes 6 ft. capillary tubing, and brass adapter bushings for 1/2" and 3/8" NPT.
- Back-Lit™ illumination for night use
- 270 degree analog needle sweep provides improved visibility and resolution.
- Includes installation instructions in English, French, and Spanish.
|Analog or Digital:||Analog|
|Gauge Size (in.):||2.063|
|Gauge Depth (in.):||2.25|
|Range:||130 - 280 Deg F|
|Electrical or Mechanical:||Mechanical|
|Lighting Type:||White Incandescent|
SHIPS WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
5000 SERIES BENEFITS
- Exceptional Quality, Great Value
- Easy to Read Dial Graphics with Orange Pointer
- Stepped Stainless EU Bezels Matches Wide Range of Vehicle Interiors
- Features Perimeter Incandescent Lighting
- Rear Twist-on Mounting Ring is Included for Easy Installation
- Electric Pressure and Temperature Gauges Include Sensors
- Includes Adapters for Most Popular Vehicle Applications
- Additional Adapters are Available and Sold Separately
- Includes OEM Style Incandescent Snap-in Bulb and Socket Assemblies
- Single, Dual and Triple Gauge Sets Include Mounting Panel
What type of wire is recommend for the installation?
We recommend to use 18-20 AWG stranded copper wire.
What would cause my gauge to peg past 280?
A bad ground connection can cause a gauge to peg. We recommend to verify that there is a good clean ground. You can attempt to ground the gauge directly to the negative side of the battery to determine if the ground is faulty. If you use Teflon tape on the sender then you may also require an additional ground from the sender to the chassis.
Can I use a different sender than the one included with the gauge?
Our gauges are designed to work with the sending unit that is included in the packaging. Other sending units may have different specifications and are not guaranteed to work.