1-1/2" Volt Triple Gauge Kit
- Black triple 1-1/2" gauge panel kit with mounting hardware
- Oil: 0-100 PSI / 0 - 700 kPa (270° sweep). Includes 6 ft. nylon tubing with brass compression fittings to 1/8" NPT male and 1/8" NPT to 1/4" NPT adapter bushing.
- Volt: 8 to 18 volt range (90° sweep)
- Water: 130° to 280° F / 60º to 140º C (270° sweep). Includes 6 ft. capillary tubing, and brass adapter bushings for 1/2" and 3/8" NPT.
- Back-Lit™ illumination for night use
- Rear twist-on ring mount design makes mounting simple
- Includes installation instructions in English, French, and Spanish.
|Analog or Digital:||Analog|
|Gauge Size (in.):||1.500|
|Gauge Depth (in.):||1.75|
|Range:||130-280 F, 8-18V, 0-100 PSI|
|Scale:||Deg F, Volts, PSI|
|Electrical or Mechanical:||Mech, Elec, Mech|
|Lighting Type:||White Incandescent|
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
6000 SERIES BENEFITS
EQUUS® DIY GAUGES & TACHS
The 6000 series line includes a wide selection of 1½” and 2” gauges with 90º (electrical) and 270º (mechanical) sweeps, as well as matching tachometers for the do-it-yourselfer.
The series' increased performance and accuracy is achieved by its original equipment-type Electric Aircore meter movement or solid brass mechanical Bourdon Tube meter movement. All feature Back-Lit™ illumination and include easy-to-read mounting instructions in English, French and Spanish.
TWIST ON RING MOUNT
All of our single and triple gauge kits include a rear ring mount attachment to make installation very simple.
Is the triple gauge set also available in electrical?
Unfortunately at this time we do not have the triple gauge set pre-assembled with electrical gauges. However, we do have the panels available to purchase individual electronic gauges and manually assemble the electronic triple gauge set.
Can I purchase a replacement 1-1/2" gauge?
Any replacement gauges can be purchased based on availability. Please contact our technical support number to check the availability of the requested gauge.