3-3/8" White Tachometer
The Equus Replacement Instrument 5000 Series 3 3/8 in. tachometer features a backlit white face with 270 degree sweep and red line indicator, chrome bezel, and pedestal mount. It is compatible with most conventional and electronic ignitions and a variety of cylinder configurations with direct and inductive pickup options included as standard.
- Monitors and Displays 0 to 8000 RPM in 100 RPM increments
- Back-Lit™ illumination for night use
- 270 degree analog needle sweep provides improved visibility and resolution.
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8 cylinder engines with conventional and electronic ignition systems
- Adjustable shift indicator / red line marker
- Includes pedestal mounting base and hardware for installation.
- Includes installation instructions in English, French, and Spanish.
|Analog or Digital:||Analog|
|Gauge Size (in.):||3.375|
|Gauge Depth (in.):||2.50|
|Scale:||RPM x 1000|
|Electrical or Mechanical:||Electrical|
|Lighting Type:||White Incandescent|
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
5000 SERIES BENEFITS
- Exceptional Quality, Great Value
- Easy to Read Dial Graphics with Orange Pointer
- Stepped Stainless EU Bezels Matches Wide Range of Vehicle Interiors
- Features Perimeter Incandescent Lighting
- Rear Twist-on Mounting Ring is Included for Easy Installation
- Electric Pressure and Temperature Gauges Include Sensors
- Includes Adapters for Most Popular Vehicle Applications
- Additional Adapters are Available and Sold Separately
- Includes OEM Style Incandescent Snap-in Bulb and Socket Assemblies
- Single, Dual and Triple Gauge Sets Include Mounting Panel
Is the triple gauge set also available in electrical?
Unfortunately at this time we do not have the triple gauge set pre-assembled with electrical gauges. However, we do have the panels available to purchase individual electronic gauges and manually assemble the electronic triple gauge set.
Can I purchase a replacement 1-1/2" gauge?
Any replacement gauges can be purchased based on availability. Please contact our technical support number to check the availability of the requested gauge.